All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

After 15 years...

buckg

After about 15 years, I'm taking up the sax again. Somewhere along the way I lost the ability to play my Berg so I'm back on the Selmer C* I used in school. I'm having a great time playing again--I can't understand why I didn't play for so long.

Justin Chune

Hello buck, welcome back to the sax and to the cafe. I had a lay off like that and it's my one and only regret in life.

Jim.

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Hi Buck, welcome back to the sax and welcome to the Cafe, enjoy your time here..

Chris

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Hi Buck,
Join the long line of born again sax players. Over twenty years for me, what a waste.
Welcome.
Andrew

Gandalfe

And I took a 28 year break. In the last 8 years, I've spend much money on lessons (I'm at two a week right now) and GAS. But I have nine gigs in four different bands/ensembles between now and the end of the year and on alto, tenor, bari, clarinet and bass clarinet, some for money. So maybe it was more of a matter of me being ready to take music seriously. Good luck and try to enjoy the journey; it's all about the journey.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Big welcome from me. At least you have the advantage of previous experience, and I'm sure you'll soon be back on the Berg.

Have fun.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Buck.

You are likely to be the most intelligent person here with your ability to count to fifteen.

ENJOY!

buckg

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

Old git, I appreciate your confidence in my intellectual ability--I'm still working on what comes after fifteen, but I'll get the hang of it.

Top Bottom