support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Advance warning, Cafesaxophone going offline tomorrow

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Locality
Sunny Southampton
I am going to be changing servers tomorrow, the cafe will be off line for a couple of hours in the morning (GMT), probably from about 9.00am.

Oh no! What will we do?
To misquote Lester Young - Sir, I didn't know there were two 9 o'clock's in the day until I got your message.
Hope it goes smoothly.
YC

It's a good job you are President of the CaSLM, Pete.

Hope it goes well. I'll be at home all morning, so let me know if you need something testing.

Hope it goes well. I'll be at home all morning, so let me know if you need something testing.

Should be OK, I've transferred some other sites and all went OK, the only difference with this one is I have top copy the database,

I'm not going to tempt fate and update the vBuletin at the same time, although may be doing that some time in the future.

Should be OK,

Famous last words...it didn't work so were still on the old server.

Will try again later today or tomorrow morning. I must say tech support at Zen are being very very helpful, it's definitely worth paying for a service like that IMO.

Famous last words...it didn't work so were still on the old server.

Will try again later today or tomorrow morning. I must say tech support at Zen are being very very helpful, it's definitely worth paying for a service like that IMO.

OK, all done let's hope it all works.

I dunno, Pete you must get a grip.

You point out that CafeSaxophone will be going offline tomorrow but as we all know, tomorrow never comes. I spent an awful lot of my valuable time trying to access this site earlier today. Are you VAT registered or not? Need to know so the invoice for three hours, four minutes and twenty-three seconds of my time can be presented in the correct format.
Best regards

Back
Top Bottom