All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Adios Marbella

navarro

Hi all, will be leaving M on the 6th of August. Only notable music event in my six weeks here George Benson singing in a quarry designed for concerts. Didnt go 245 euros for not the best seats seems a little steep to me. Looking forward to returning back to the cafe. Amusing incident after much deliberation I took my alto with me my best one not my second. Had to travel business class to ensure I got it on as hand luggage. Amusing incident being, practicing one day outside siesta hours my doorbell rings and I am confronted by the local Priest from the church across the road. Thinks to myself here·s trouble. Very nice guy and he asks me in perfect English would I like to practice with the local guilds band for the Easter Parade as they are short of sax players. I had to explain that being a good Kosher boy this may be a problem, plus the fact that I would be leaving soon. Okay Father Miguel replies we will convert you for the parade. Great laugh and a great guy. See you soon N.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Okay Father Miguel replies we will convert you for the parade. Great laugh and a great guy. See you soon N.
Personally, I find priests to be pretty nice guys, but I may be a little biased, since my father-in-law is one. And a very friendly guy he is too :))) :w00t:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Personally, I find priests to be pretty nice guys, but I may be a little biased, since my father-in-law is one. And a very friendly guy he is too :))) :w00t:
Yes, most of the ones I've met have been like that. Wonderful people!

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom