All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Saxophones Abalone Pearls

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Think i'll be changing the plastic with those Abalone pearls they do make a visual difference :thumb: Do you have a link as to where you bought them ?

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
^^^^
On my Sakkuso Sop should of added :doh:

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Kev, I`ve PM'd you the link to the pearls on Fleabay ....

Ads

Locality
North West UK
@Jeanette - Trimmy has the links , could you please delete all the posts after my second one mentioning the strap and mouthpieces . thanks

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Thanks - I could see it turning into a discussion about replacement pearls - which is a useful subject so better off here :D ..

I chose the ones I did because they`re Taiwanese and its a Taiwanese horn so more likely to be an accurate fit - also looked nicer than the various Chinese ones which weren`t much cheaper anyway .... they must have taken the best part of a month to come .

Targa

Among the pigeons
Café Supporter
Locality
KIC 8462852
Your wish and all that.......................

Jx
Are you this genie?

One day a man spotted a lamp by the roadside. He picked it up, rubbed it vigorously and a genie appeared.
"I'll grant you your fondest wish," the genie said.
The man thought for a moment, then said, "I want a spectacular job - a job that no man has ever succeeded at or has ever attempted to do."
"Done!!" said the Genie, "You're a housewife."

zelda

On the border
Locality
British Columbia interior, Canada
T
Are you this genie?

One day a man spotted a lamp by the roadside. He picked it up, rubbed it vigorously and a genie appeared.
The man thought for a moment, then said, "I want a spectacular job - a job that no man has ever succeeded at or has ever attempted to do."

Now that's funny!
But not so funny in my present situation. I just spent 42 days away from home working and I finished up yesterday. I've been in a one-bedroom furnished apartment (flat to you Brits). I haven't done any cooking but the place still needs some cleaning. Apart from missing my wife for the usual reasons; I'm old but not that old ;-), I'm going to have to do the cleaning myself. No matter how I try, I just can't get housework looking as good as a good housewife can. Geez, I miss my wife...

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Are you this genie?

I think I like that Genie :)

Jx

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow