support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A Tune For Christmas

Here goes then...

I chose this Tune because it is easy to get a nice atmosphere going when I play it live. Now I thought that would transfer to recording it without needing too much attention.
How very very wrong I was, it lost all the atmosphere playing it straight through my mic.
So....after a dozen or so takes I got some nice warmth to it and thought I'd leave it be.
Then the next day I went back to it determined that it was my way or not to bother. So Ladies and Gents I scrapped the dot values and just decided to go for it. I figured it would either work for you or not and I'll let you be the judges. :shocked:
I hope you enjoy it!

Have Your Self A Merry Little Christmas by Saxlicker

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly a Christmas song. But a song played at Christmas time anyway. It's not a particularly complicated tune, but I realized quite quickly that a few practice rounds were necessary. Could have done a couple more I guess (but I didn't >:)). Anyway: What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

Ok.. This is my try.... could not find a ballad anywhere... So out of my comfort zone.. with a bright version of Frosty The Snowman...
The very beginning sounds a bit muffled for some reason and of-cause their is some playing errors... but keen to get something up ... Here it is ... Note: Frosty the snowman NEVER visits Western Australia So safe from payback :))) :)))

DeadAudiolink Removed

Not exactly a Christmas song. But a song played at Christmas time anyway. It's not a particularly complicated tune, but I realized quite quickly that a few practice rounds were necessary. Could have done a couple more I guess (but I didn't >:)). Anyway: What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
You have done a fantastic version of this .. great feel... I am so happy to hear all you guys/gals having a go .. to have a go is going to benefit the player... until you put yourself up there ... You Will NEVER Know :thumb:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom