All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

A little bit of funky baritone!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
I thought I'd do something a little different, for me anyway. Critique welcomed as usual and yes, you can be as brutal as you like, I've got thick skin, just please stick to the forum rules. Everyone's opinion is welcome!!!!!!>:) This is just a bit of fun. ;}

Last edited by a moderator:

BigMartin

Locality
Manchester, UK
I don't know much about funk, but I like it! That's a lovely, rich sound you've got going.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Paul Warner's going to be so pleased at how well you're playing this. Great stuff!

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Hey you funky sax cat.Very nice indeed.What can i add !!! well i cant as its great.You sound very comfy and your in D groove baby.

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Who got the funk....... You got the funk :thumb:

Just had another listen because a tune was in my head........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypeE3zTwBs

Also at 2.43-2.45 seems a little slip (perhaps) just my observation but then you get it back :)

Last edited by a moderator:

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
Great! Big, open and nice tone. You're on a low Bb baritone but what is your setup?

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Locality
manchester
Great stuff Pete but did the recording start to break up at about 3min or is it just on my pc

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
That was funkin ace - cheers for posting :)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Great! Big, open and nice tone. You're on a low Bb baritone but what is your setup?

As you know Thom it's the Mauriat 302g with a Runyon Smoothbore and Vandoren Jazz 2 reeds.

Thanks for the compliments folks I've sorted out the stuttering issue now so you can enjoy it properly now. I certainly had a lot of fun doing it. Now, where can I find myself a funk band? :w00t: :)))

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom