All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

A-level results

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Forgive my "proud mother" moment.

My oldest daughter has just texted to let me know she got exactly the grades needed to go to Imperial to do biochemistry. I am soooo proud of her.

Where she is now, I have no idea.....probably looking for a pub that's open already :)))

I hope all the other young people got what they wanted today, and if not can sort out a solution that they are happy with.

BigMartin

Congratulations. Nice to see there are stilll some youngsters doing proper subjects (ducks and runs for cover -- is there an emoticon for that?)

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
I hope all the other young people got what they wanted today, and if not can sort out a solution that they are happy with.
Yes, my stepson got exactly what he wanted (for architecture at Sheffield).

And my son got the result he wanted two days ago (Southampton 5 Ipswich 2)

saxplorer

Since we're bragging .... My boy got the grades he needed for Maths at Trinity, Cambridge! Sleepless night for all though ....

old git

Tremendous Bore
Congratulations to all those who took As.

Good news here as well, received a Recommended in my NVQ Course, Advanced Street Begging and Un-noticed Wallet Removal.[

Last edited by a moderator:

trimmy

One day i will...
Where she is now, I have no idea.....probably looking for a pub that's open already :)))
Congratulations to all who got what they wanted :welldone and now go and spend,spend,spend what your parents have given you for your achievement, and along the way you will fill this taxi-drivers coffers :thumb::))) everyones happy :D

jonf

Fantastic, congrats to all.

I still remember what it was like myself, with absoute clarity, even though it was 27 years ago. I was so stressed out that when my parents took me for a celebratory lunch all I could manage was a pint of Guinness.

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Well done and good luck to all the young 'uns :)

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom