support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A funny thing happened..........

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
.... whilst I was busking in Northampton on Thursday.
I was busy playing a tune, getting into the vibe, as is my way, when I spotted a couple standing a little way off, watching and discussing me. It was obvious by their body language that I was the topic of their discussion.

When I'd finished playing the tune, they came over and started to chat about my playing and my tone and they were very complimentary.

The conversation soon came around to bands and they said, that based on what they'd heard, would I like to join their band.

"What sort of music do you play?" I asked.

"We're called Uk Pink Floyd Tribute band!" :shocked: :w00t: :)))

Well, talk about a coincidence! So, it looks like I'm going to be in two tribute bands to the same band, or put another way, the same band twice! Does that mean that I'll have to practice the same song twice now as well? :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Taz just hope that if they play the same songs as each other there in the same KEY!
Best of luck Rob.

Double Trouble ...

Make sure they give you credit on their website from the off Taz ... :))):)))

:w00t: ... Have a ball mate ... :w00t:

Sounds good. Well done! Let us know how it goes. Hope there won't be any conflicts between the two bands!

Thanks guys. Luckily all the songs are played in the same keys and so far none of the gig dates clash. I'm not sure how the UK Floyd want to treat me. I think they may use me like a session player, so I don't think I'll get much web space credit anyway. I can't wait to meet them all and start playing.

I think Taz with your luck you should approach Pink Floyd the original and tell them your available!

Cheers & Ciao
Jimu

1935 Conn naked lady alto & Blessings soprano

Its amazing, the success of Care in the Community................................;}

Sounds like there will soon be a Pink Floyd tribute big band- with you as another brick in the wall!

Well Done, that man!
Tom :sax: :gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering:

Taz!! All you need now is a two voices sax!!:)))

Have fun and enjoy yourself..

Chris...

Back
Top Bottom