support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones A few interesting horns I've spotted for sale...

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
How about a Martin/Yany 880 tenor for £1000?:
Seller, who plays his Cannonball tenor now, in a Leicester band called Covernote, says: "There is no damage and it is playing well. If it did need any work I would be prepared to reflect that in the price or get it done."

This IS a Yany horn stencilled for LeBlanc and labelled Martin so as to be more "familiar" a brand name with USA & European buyers.

Or go Italian with a Borgani made Pennsylvania tenor at £250?:

Seller, who may be a teacher (lessons given) says: "The service is a health check where anything requiring attention is changed. No dents or scratches but some slight pitting on the original lacquer."

Many makers made Pennsyvania horns, Kohlert, Yany, Orsi (which this one could be confused for) etc. but this is from the Italian Borgani stable.

Let us know if you buy one of these, and if you do, please consider making a donation to the forum charity in lieu of a finder's fee :thumb:.

Disclaimer: I have no association with the sellers. Please be careful if visiting the sellers and observe social distancing guidelines, especially when handling items.
If you do buy remotely and get scammed you've only yourself to blame for not being savvy. Buyer beware!

So Facebook sales now! :w00t:

They really want to rule the world.

I'm not going back.

Did you escape?

Facebook does seem to be full of sellers who know nothing about the sax they're selling, so beware, ask lots of questions to get a feel for them. Scammers on there too - currently two "Yany" for £1,100 each - Chinese knock offs.

It can be convenient to claim you know nothing! :confused2:

All in good faith...

Back
Top Bottom