support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A bit of my playing...

I thought that was just fine. For me its one of the great great great songs. Works as a very simple thing but if you want you can go all over the place with it too. Played it on guitar many times never thought of it for the sax. Have now and will give that a go. Really, you have nothing to worry about there. If you dont believe me you can certainly believe all the others.
Mike

I've just remembered what I was told to do, to cure the erratic foot tapping. It was to take the weight on one leg and use the heel and not the toe of the other leg to keep the beat. Looks "COOL" I was told. Mind you that was forty years ago :w00t:

John :):):):):);}

I've just remembered what I was told to do, to cure the erratic foot tapping. It was to take the weight on one leg and use the heel and not the toe of the other leg to keep the beat. Looks "COOL" I was told. Mind you that was forty years ago :w00t:

John :):):):):);}

Cheers John! mind you not sure I could take all the weight on one leg at my age! ;}:)))

I have been working on standing square and not tapping at all especially when practising and have been using the metronome much more too :thumb:

Keep at it girl, and once again WELL DONE :welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone

John :):):):);}

Nothing wrong with that at all! Well done! Being a big Steve Harley fan, I would've relished the chance to play with Robbie.

Nothing wrong with that at all! Well done! Being a big Steve Harley fan, I would've relished the chance to play with Robbie.

Thank you so much! Yes Robbie's a lovely guy and a great musician - I gig with him regularly in a rock/pop covers band :welldone