All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

A big thanks

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
To all of you who have supported this project through your subscriptions, donations, sales and purchases and forum contributions:

Finally I have something real to show about where the money goes.

Last edited:

Chris98

Hi Pete,

It's fantastic to see what all your hard work is supporting. You thank us, and yet it is you who has created this great forum, and helped so many of us on our continuing journey with this wonderful instrument. It is you who has produced the CD's and books, and to give all the profits to such an amazingly good cause shows what a truly generous and compassionate person you are.

I'm so glad that you put together the video, it is one thing knowing what we are supporting through this forum, but to be able to see and hear is quite different, it makes it all the more real.

All the best,

Chris

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Keep it up Pete. Must have been a really moving experience giong to see what these kids can do, despite their handicaps.

Hats off to the people working there, it's not many people who can work in such an environment, it takes real dedication.

jeremyjuicewah

Cheers for posting the vid. Its very moving. Just shows that all us wannabee musicians are after the same thing: getting on the outside what is locked up inside. When I saw the first caption I just knew that funding would be discontinued. What is the annual running cost? Sincerely, well done.

milandro

Very nice, I look forward now even more to make more future contributions to your charity Pete, well done!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Fantastic work, although I've only donated once, I feel that my small contribution has gone to a very very worth while cause.
Well done Pete and to all concerned.

Wade Cornell

So good to have someone like yourself doing this wonderful work. Very gracious of you to recognise your supporters, but the impetus and credit should remain with you.

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
I have a small favour to ask, if any of you with Youtube accounts could please comment on the video on the Youtube site that would be mightily appreciated.

At the bottom left of the embedded video there is a link to the Youtube site where you may comment. At a suitable time the video will be brought to the attention of various important bodies, and the more views and comments the better.

Top Bottom