support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A Ballad a Month

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
I've split the 2012 stuff out of this thread. 2011 wouldn't split well without killing the thread. Also left some follow up comments and suggestions.

Let me know if I've missed something.

That leaves this thread with all the original intentions and ideas, and includes the original November 2011 When I fall in Love.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Well done Kev, this should make life much easier and still allow people to have a go at some of the older tunes.

johnboy

Locality
ISLE OF WIGHT, UK
Well done Kev, this should make life much easier and still allow people to have a go at some of the older tunes.

It's a brilliant idea! Sometime between now and wooden box time, I might be able to post an idea I had a couple of months ago >:) I'll have to get permission from Chris first though.

John:);}

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's

Yes, I second that, it can be quite tricky and brain hurting splitting up threads like that, another pint for Kev.

If not to late i'll do a version tomorrow of When i fall in love.Thanks to chris for pointing this thread out that i missed,DERRRRRR.Silly me

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
If not to late i'll do a version tomorrow of When i fall in love.Thanks to chris for pointing this thread out that i missed,DERRRRRR.Silly me

All the threads are left open for late contributions. But a new one starts each month. Would be good if you can do this month's as well, it's proving to be trickier than expected.

GJ77

Locality
Dunmow, Essex.
I must be going soft...feeling in a sentimental ballad kinda mood today.

View: https://soundcloud.com/gjohnsonsax/when-i-fall-in-love

Last edited by a moderator:

GJ77

Locality
Dunmow, Essex.
Thanks Jeanette, just noodling around on a Sunday afternoon.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
@GJ77 I can move it if you wish :)

But fine to leave here too if you prefer

Jx

Top Bottom