Busking Oracle
Ah that's cos their all emigrating.....your teeth that is:w00t:
Poor old you. Mine whent quite unnoticed:D

Last edited by a moderator:

neil

Ah that's cos their all emigrating.....your teeth that is:w00t:
Poor old you. Mine whent quite unnoticed:D

smiffy
age is just a number....i`m 48 and to be honest i know 30 year olds that are much `older` than me.

Young Col

Smiffy, take it from me, mate, being 50 and having teeth out these days are both surprisingly painless (and I'm a terrible coward over medical things). In fact after the first extraction I had had in some 40 years, I came out quite high! Something to do with what they put in the anaesthetic; they did warn me.

Now staring 60 square in the face, I'm wondering where the last 10 have gone. No, actually I'm wondering where the last 59 have gone!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Bloody Teenagers, always moaning.

If anyone remembers their twelve times table, reach the times six before the month is out. The good thing Garry, is that as you get older, the brain gets younger. I'm looking forward to saying my first "Mumma."

Right, reeds on, don't bother about the key, he's so depressed, he's tone deaf anyway, "Happy Birthday to you" but only six bars as it is still in copyright.

Have a Good One Kid. :welldone:mrcool:sax::))):gathering:

jonf

Happy Birthday

Have a happy birthday Garry. Stay mellow.

Re the teeth, I can sympathise, I'm off to the dentist today. Part of ongoing tresatment, as mine have a nasty tendency to fall out. :( Hey Ho, all partof life's rich pagaent. Have some Ibuprofen, it'll take the edge off.

TomMapfumo

Welcome to the Exclusive 50+ Club. I've booked a ticket for you to come to the Skabertawe Ska Festival in Swansea if you can make it, and am learning 2 Specials numbers on my tenor trombone to be able to entertain you - "Gangsters" & "Rudy". Sorry that your hair and teeth have decided to move on, as has one of your daughters. My 3 are still here,and may be for some time to come.

Have a Good next 50:w00t:;}:w00t:;}:welldone
Kind regards as always, Garry!
Tom:cool:

ps. Its my 19th Wedding Anniversary today.

Young Col

Well Happy Birthday both, Garry and theHunt in that case!

If Griff were to declare a birthday that would have the Serge Chaloff part sewn up and we'd just be looking for another BR tenor to declare and we'd have the full four brothers set!

OP
Smiffy

Smiffy

Thanks everyone

I will try and post again a bit later, this toothache have been the pits all lastnight and today, the tooth needs to come out but can't get an appointment , if it does not calm down, may have to go up the hospital

been a miserable day :(

Happy birthday the hunt

Top Bottom