support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

5 days after quadruple bypass SHORT! Over the Rainbow

Mark Ramsden

rebranding myself as circus act.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSY9_bZEho

Had two years to prepare for this - tests etc. Which is better than having a heart attack or stroke first but much better to kick the couch and carbs sooner than I did. And don't stop taking Statins because you've read some questionable broadsheet article...

Keilwerth. Lupifaro jazz reeds. SRtech sp477 mouthpiece

someone less vain wouldn't mention that there's stomach fluid left from the op. That person isn't me.

You must be a fast healer! Kudos for being able to do that. Following my bypass surgery I found just doing normal daily tasks to be difficult and painful---let alone playing a saxophone.

Thank you!
Still a lot of healing to go. Starting to dread anything which might turn into a proper chest-rattling cough.

I can tell you put a lot of heart into that beautiful and moving rendition of my ninth favourite song.

To everyone on the Cafe: Mark is one of the most unsung heroes and talents of the saxophone. Mark my words.

MAN you are hard core.

Hell..how did you even get out of bed?

All the best to your recovery!

Blimey Mark, take it easy! I had one stent put in with a line from my wrist a couple of years back and didn't play for a week or so. 5 days after chest opening surgery is beyond the call of duty. You nutcase!
But lovely playing none the less :)

Thanks everyone!
(especially mine host for his kind words and providing this resource.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom