4th July in Trieste (Italy)

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
@aldevis

There's not much info about Trieste Jazz that I can find on internet

Do you have links and/or will you post info when it becomes available: times, prices etc?

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
@aldevis

There's not much info about Trieste Jazz that I can find on internet

Do you have links and/or will you post info when it becomes available: times, prices etc?
Traditionally the official presentation of the program is horribly late
Previous years concerts were all free (some with limited seats, though)

I will try to have an unofficial program beforehand.

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
Well that's progress. I was looking for info today and found a listing that said:

"4/7 bAsTionE DEl CAsTEllo Di s. GiUsTo oRE 21.00
DIXIERS
... il suo repertorio anche ai periodi precedenti (New Orleans ante 1917) e fine Ottocento (Ragtime e Cakewalk)...."

I thought, 'maybe Aldevis goes retro when he goes home'. And, 'well we'll just have to grin and bear it, say how much we enjoyed it and cry our way back to the digs '

Turns out that was last year's listing

Then I found the TriesteLovesJazz website which is one page that simply says, "Trieste Loves Jazz". Thanks for the update

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Well that's progress. I was looking for info today and found a listing that said:

"4/7 bAsTionE DEl CAsTEllo Di s. GiUsTo oRE 21.00
DIXIERS
... il suo repertorio anche ai periodi precedenti (New Orleans ante 1917) e fine Ottocento (Ragtime e Cakewalk)...."

I thought, 'maybe Aldevis goes retro when he goes home'. And, 'well we'll just have to grin and bear it, say how much we enjoyed it and cry our way back to the digs '

Turns out that was last year's listing

Then I found the TriesteLovesJazz website which is one page that simply says, "Trieste Loves Jazz". Thanks for the update
I said that I can't comment... :)

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
I'm envious. Have a toast to my country's birthday while you are there. I hope there will be a video of you performances.
I definitely cheer to your country and to all my American friends. I will have a good selection of refreshments to choose from.

I won't choose any from the new world, though. (Any off topic involving the Phylloxera will be curbed)

Top Bottom