support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

2013/11 - Misty

oops sorry Chris - just wondering how you created the backing track?

No problem Rob, I use BiaB, but never the styles as standard. I always play around with them using different RealTracks.

Hi John - just wondering where you got the backing track from, or if you created yourself?

thanks Rob

Moi not a chance,no it was produced by Chris our glorious moderator and supplier of all things needed for BOTM

Sorry about that fibracell I thought I had replied to your queerie yesterday but when I went back to the cafe today it was still waiting to be posted, my finger mustn't have worked on the iPad, it does that sometimes, looks like Chris has contacted you anyway so you know the score it's all his work and BOTM is all the better for it .....John

I know there is still a couple of days left of this month. But, I just wanted to say thanks to John:thumb: for being a great host and calling a great tune. Also to everyone who posted give yourselves a pat on the back:clapping::clapping: as there have been some very good versions of this ballad..

Chris..

A fabulous rendition mrpeebee and may I say very Daveysaxboy like when you get into the impro,I hope you take that as the compliment it was intended as,
These threads never close and and anyone can add on to any BotM any time they like and it would be great if people did maybe there would be many more great posts like yours .......John

I'm no expert Mark but your tone sounds much better to me in the later recording, much smoother and more controlled:sax::clapping::sax:

Jx

I thought I would re-visit this one.

Misty Once Again. https://soundcloud.com/jimmylh/misty-once-again

Last edited:
Good to hear this again, nice take :)

Jx

There must be a typo in there? Yes, it's in Eb, and I'm playing it on an Eb instrument?