PPT mouthpieces

2012/12- "Autumn Leaves"

So when's the new TJ turning up>:)??? Still sounds like you know the tune Davey, still worth listening to. Glad you lied and posted. Will just have to wait for the bossa version with the new TJ>:).

Chris...

TJ ??????? What do you mean ????????? >:)TJ ,what does that stand for :))):))):))):))):)))
lets see what turns up this week,i hope.Waiting for gear is not my strong point.So are you sure its a TJ :shocked:

Fraser, enjoyed most of the improv I could hear, sorry mate it was dead quiet. Seeing how you mentioned this was vey dfferent, I think you did a good job. Thanks for posting..

Chris..

Fraser, enjoyed most of the improv I could hear, sorry mate it was dead quiet. Seeing how you mentioned this was vey dfferent, I think you did a good job. Thanks for posting..

Chris..

Yea when i get my new horn ,if i am getting 1 >:) ya can send me the bossa version,or maybe not if i'm not getting a new tenor :))):))):))):))):)))

Chris..
Thanks Chris, will give it another go another day when i have a bit more time...

My first attempt at recording with audacity and the £1.50 skype mic off Ebay. Held in the end of the tenor with a clothes peg.

A bit daft really £200 for a sax, £50 for a mouthpiece and then try to capture the sound with a liquorice alsort. lol

DeadAudiolink Removed

I had a go with the Sop too. No stopping me now heheheh

DeadAudiolink Removed

And no I didn't just click the octave button. I might have if I could have found it.

My first attempt at recording with audacity and the £1.50 skype mic off Ebay. Held in the end of the tenor with a clothes peg.

A bit daft really £200 for a sax, £50 for a mouthpiece and then try to capture the sound with a liquorice alsort. lol

DeadAudiolink Removed

DeadAudiolink Removed

And no I didn't just click the octave button. I might have if I could have found it.

Nice bossa version,

DeadAudiolink Removed

DeadAudiolink Removed

Really nice Bossa versions Colin. Even a hint of Bechet with the sop:thumb:

Chris..

Wow . Nice to hear the latest takes.
All very very good . Fraser .Nice Stuff, only criticism was it was a wee bit quiet at this end . Colin. It is really nice to have your sweet tones on-board the Ballad thread I hope you continue to let us hear what you are capable of in the months ahead. Davey. I think you must be a man possessed by Adolph Sax himself. Where else could you be getting the energy from? Your work output is huge and still you are able to belt out a take at the drop of a hat that would keep some of us busy for the whole month.:stoat:

If only it was Trimmy,we await your sound clip Kevgermany,yes its you >:)
I know how he must feel, i was exactly the same up until my addition with the Bedlamites, i know it didn't work out in the end but i really am greatfull to Braidley for giving me the confidence to do what i do now.

The thing is Kev, unlike me knowbody exactly knows who you are do they? so what does it really matter man? go on just post something no ones going to take the ****, just remember it's not a competition, you do what you do, i do what i do, Davey does what he does....thats it...

Like my old teacher Brian used to say, how are you going to learn if you don't get in the water? same thing here...

Wow . Nice to hear the latest takes.
All very very good . Fraser .Nice Stuff, only criticism was it was a wee bit quiet at this end . Colin. It is really nice to have your sweet tones on-board the Ballad thread I hope you continue to let us hear what you are capable of in the months ahead. Davey. I think you must be a man possessed by Adolph Sax himself. Where else could you be getting the energy from? Your work output is huge and still you are able to belt out a take at the drop of a hat that would keep some of us busy for the whole month.:stoat:

Thanks for kind support.It keeps me going.
ps, no pressure on our Kev,if he dont do a sound clip its no worrys.Its just nice for other members who reply to the thread to push themselves and get recording thats all.The more the better.

Someone got a backing for this?

I want to do a faster version. I can speed up in Audacity but I can't find any backing tracks over 3 minutes long on the net.

seanwinter2011 @ hotmail .co .uk

Back
Top Bottom