supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

2012/08 - Over the Rainbow

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Re: 2012/07 - Over the Rainbow

Well, squeaking in (!) before the end of the month, here's my take. Now I get to listen to all the other contributions (well later tonight, bank holiday grey cloud outing comes first!)

As ever thanks everyone for listening. The value of this exercise for me is the discipline of getting to a "finished" product, but that would be meaningless without all you folk who will hear what I do.

http://soundcloud.com/saxplorer/over-the-rainbow
VERY NICE....That's the version I've got I felt the way I played it made it seem a bit old hat but you livened it up....john

Saxlicker

Thanks everyone!

I posted in a hurry...Then I had to rush off but I have cut the long silence at the start now. The more observant of you all will probably notice a slight EQ tweak too.

Nice versions and great contrast through out this month.
It's great this thread is alive...it's got to be about a year now huh? and open to everyone.

Chris.... Flattery will get you everywhere >:)

Trimmy....Go on post the fruits of your labour. Since I made my first recording and decided to post it back in the breakfast room days, it broke down a barrier. Sure, you'll probably feel it's not what you wanted. In fact I'd be very surprised if it was! but its a building block and once its out there in the open you'll know what you'll do to make the next one better and thats how it goes. Further more I bet there wont be a bigger critic than yourself.

Clivey

Two really good takes from Saxplorer & Saxlicker. All these Horn types that hang about here will be well impressed with how things go and hopefully will get the bug .

I wonder what September will bring?

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber

The only thing you can say to that is WOW! WOW! WOW! damned near made me cry....john

Saxlicker

The only thing you can say to that is WOW! WOW! WOW! damned near made me cry....john
Totally agree :thumb:
Looks around...and thinks hard before asking......

Were these comments for me? :confused:
If they were I'm truly truly flattered :blush:

If not...ah well sorry, can't win 'em all, I've often stood at a bar thinking I was getting the eye only to find out the glances were directed at some one else.

Rune, I can't get your version have you removed it?

Ade...sweet, really sweet!

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM

Rune, I can't get your version have you removed it?
It should be working again now... Over The Rainbow

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber

It should be working again now... Over The Rainbow
Really love your phrasing on this you gave a kind of French Parisienne feel to it I could imagine someone playing an accordion outside a street cafe on a sunny day on the banks of the Seine.Great stuff....John

Last edited:
Top Bottom