support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

2012/06 - Laura

Hey Adrian, well worth waiting for.:) That was a lovely duet between the two saxes..Good tone and feel on both as well.:thumb:

Chris...

Hey, great playing. Love your tone on your horns. Both fit perfectly that haunting song as you said.
Thanks for giving that month's song this late contribution.
Tomorrow is still June...

Hey Wait for me.... :shocked: Better Late Than never.....
My take on that haunting song Laura on Tenor then Alto...............
http://soundcloud.com/saxade/laura

lovely smoooooth sounds Ade.Would I being rude if I asked what you are recording with now and also what effects/pluginsyou are using? It`s sounding very pro and I`m curious:welldone

lovely smoooooth sounds Ade.Would I being rude if I asked what you are recording with now and also what effects/pluginsyou are using? It`s sounding very pro and I`m curious:welldone

Thanks everyone......
Clivey..... I am using Pro Tools with Reverb and a little Compression

Ade

Thanks everyone......
Clivey..... I am using Pro Tools with Reverb and a little Compression

Ade

Well. that will be why it sounds so pro;} thanks for that Ade

Hi Ade

That was really lovely,I'm rolling through all your recordings as I write it's great stuff,very enjoyable,I would love to have it all on cd to play in the car like everybody says it sounds very professional .....All the best ...john

Thanks John ... you know how to boost a persons ego :blush:..... Now I am stuck in this room ... because I cannot get my bl**dy fat head through the door :w00t:

I know this thread is a long time dead so I'm not sure I'll get any feedback but here goes any way. I was experimenting with a lippy embouchure (no teeth) and subtoning with a Va Va Voom articulation. G4M tenor New Vintage Tonemaster Otto link 6* Metal Mouthpiece Vandoren Green Java 3 reed. Absolutely raw recording no post capture file manipulation whatsoever. BM-800 cheapo mic & Audacity software.

I know this thread is a long time dead so I'm not sure I'll get any feedback but here goes any way. I was experimenting with a lippy embouchure (no teeth) and subtoning with a Va Va Voom articulation. G4M tenor New Vintage Tonemaster Otto link 6* Metal Mouthpiece Vandoren Green Java 3 reed. Absolutely raw recording no post capture file manipulation whatsoever. BM-800 cheapo mic & Audacity software.

Chilling out after work listening, very tenderly played :)

Jx