PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

2 x alto saxes f/s or f/t

thesaxman71

Account Closed
Willing to sell 2 of my alto saxes or maybe a trade if possible?

I am trying to get a yamaha purple logo alto 62, (to go with my 62 tenor) my heart is set on 1, as sax players we ALL understand that feeling. (maybe just G.A.S. tho)

Alto sax 1 - Rampone & Cazanni Deluxe, Brilliant player, very free blowing great condition, the action is so free flowing, just sits so nice under the fingers, this is a top quality mid range sax --- $1350 (plus shipping)

Alto sax 2 - Elkhart series 2, again plays amazing for a student range model, i am a pro player and i used it a few times on gigs and it has never let me down and it has so much projection. --- $400 (plus shipping) I bought it from here and for same price, it really is a gem for the price! SOLD

***The condition of these 2 Alto saxes is VERY good, NO dents, bangs etc, minor surface scratches of usual use both nothing major at all. Pictures in detail below***

I would consider trades too, for a Purple logo 62 Alto or if someone wants to buy both saxes then i will make them a nice price.

Rampone sax - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aio17m7tt1pwn9m/3I8f-LvnAL

Elkhart sax - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i285vm7j4b5rsqs/9EFAyZbawp

prices are in $$ cos i cut and paste from SOTW... Easy for anyone to use a currency converter
:D

as always a donation will be made if they are sold/traded on this forum...

regards,
Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make some sound clips of these Alto's using the same mouthpiece on request, they are far better than i can describe in text here, ONLY reason for selling is that i just have my heart set on another Yamaha 62 that's all.

There is nothing like a pair of purple logo 62 series alto and tenor...my dream combination...

all I need now is purple logo YSS 62 soprano and YBS 62 bairtone...horn heaven on earth...

Greg S.

You never know J. The godfather may give you an offer you can't refuse, but maybe Ian also.;}

Nope not for selling besides I've got the wedding song to learn now :)

I think we'll be in trouble soon for going off topic on a sale post (sorry Kev)

Jx

Nope not for selling besides I've got the wedding song to learn now :)

I think we'll be in trouble soon for going off topic on a sale post (sorry Kev)

Jx

Hope your enjoying the Wedding song BT. I can't make my mind up, if it's better on Sop or Tenor. Good luck with your Alto Ver. BTW for sale posts it's allways better to be visible, in the mix, so to speak.
jim

Ian started it, and it's his thread...
thanks Kev, no harm done regarding it going off topic, i will put it back on topic now ;}

still available:

1...Rampone & Cazanni Deluxe alto, free flowing action on this sax, great condition, $1300 (u.s) plus shipping from Norway.

2...Elkhart series 2 alto, very good playing student range instrument, $400 (u.s) plus shipping from Norway.

both saxes are in tiptop mint condition pictures are in the links above in the 1st post and sound clips can be heard at any time on each sax on request.
5% donation made if they are sold on this forum.

i will pay half the shipping costs, can't say fairer than that for these 2 mint condition and playing saxes.
Ian

price reduction:
take $25 off each sax and i pay HALF the shipping costs.

willing to consider any trades too, not just a purple logo 62 but an alto sax of similar quality.

Willing to sell 2 of my alto saxes or maybe a trade if possible?

I am trying to get a yamaha purple logo alto 62, (to go with my 62 tenor) my heart is set on 1, as sax players we ALL understand that feeling. (maybe just G.A.S. tho)

Alto sax 1 - Rampone & Cazanni Deluxe, Brilliant player, very free blowing great condition, the action is so free flowing, just sits so nice under the fingers, this is a top quality mid range sax --- $1350 (plus shipping)

Alto sax 2
- Elkhart series 2, again plays amazing for a student range model, i am a pro player and i used it a few times on gigs and it has never let me down and it has so much projection. --- $400 (plus shipping) I bought it from here and for same price, it really is a gem for the price!

***The condition of these 2 Alto saxes is VERY good, NO dents, bangs etc, minor surface scratches of usual use both nothing major at all. Pictures in detail below***

I would consider trades too, for a Purple logo 62 Alto or if someone wants to buy both saxes then i will make them a nice price.

Rampone sax - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aio17m7tt1pwn9m/3I8f-LvnAL

Elkhart sax - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i285vm7j4b5rsqs/9EFAyZbawp

prices are in $$ cos i cut and paste from SOTW... Easy for anyone to use a currency converter
:D

as always a donation will be made if they are sold/traded on this forum...

regards,
Ian

A2 is now SOLD by a local buyer.

Back
Top Bottom