All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

1st recording, ever !

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Hi and good to hear you recording on here.Sounding nice indeed.Sax parts sound very tight and good tuning.

thesaxman71

you know after this, your 1st recording, you will get hooked and "need" to do many more, so i say "GO FOR IT" ;}

all good stuff you recorded, keep 'em rolling out fella! :thumb:

Nickg8

Thanks for the positive feedback.
Its like sending your child off to school for the first time !
Must start work on the next one.

Thanks

Nick

Wade Cornell

Nice and tight. OK you can do the tight thing and extreme control. Can you go the other way? This is gospel! Listen to the guitar that occasionally comes into the background or any gospel recording. It's usually not that tight and uses lots of dynamics and build with heaps of syncopation. Great first, but I think you've set yourself up for a further challenge.

Nickg8

Nice and tight. OK you can do the tight thing and extreme control. Can you go the other way? This is gospel! Listen to the guitar that occasionally comes into the background or any gospel recording. It's usually not that tight and uses lots of dynamics and build with heaps of syncopation. Great first, but I think you've set yourself up for a further challenge.

Thanks for feedback. I was going to record another tune tonight but my dog had other ideas.
I might record one of the parts on Baritone to give it a it more depth.
I am just beginning to get to grips with Multitrack Daw, it's a good App and the sound is pretty good considering it is recorded straight on to the Ipad using the built in mike.

Cheers

Nick

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom