• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD 1972 SML Gold Medal II sopranosax (bassclarinet trade?)

milandro

1972 SML Gold Medal II sopranosax, in fair state but needs an overhaul which will also straighten a bit the lip of the bell (the sax is straight , it is only the bell lip which needs straightening!).

I could have this overhauled for you for 300 extra euro if you want (the overhaul price is at cost from my repairman Tim Brennan in Haarlem the Netherlands, I will provide an invoice).

The silverplate is gone here and there and there is a small ding on the body (which an overhaul would also take out).

Other than that the horn is fine and is playable as it is but an overhaul is absolutely mandatory and the horn will be nice, clean and working wonderfully as these horns always do.

The last one I sold was a nickel plate version of this and went for 1500€

Tis one I will be wanting to part with for 800 euro + 40 euro donation (840 euro)+ 30 euro shipping to Europe (includes UK ;} ) and 50 euro shipment elsewhere.

Shipping from the Netherlands.

If you want it overhauled add 300 euro to the cost. 840€ (horn + donation) + (shipping 30 or 50€) + (overhaul) 300€

I took a quick pic of the horn if really interested I will take some more.
smlquick.jpg

I could consider trading it with a wooden bassclarinet.

Price reduction, life is tough but this is as low as it would get!

I will be wanting to part with for 700 euro + 35 euro donation (735 euro)+ 30 euro shipping to Europe (includes UK ) and 50 euro shipment elsewhere.

Shipping from the Netherlands.

If you want it overhauled add 300 euro to the cost. 735€ (horn + donation) + (shipping 30 or 50€) + (overhaul?) 300€

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom