support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
WooHoo :w00t::thankyou:

1000th post

Sorry cant answer all the congratulations that I feel are comming, cos 1001 just won't look the same.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :)))

Tazzy man, wow, this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands!!!
Well i'm replying from work so can't be too busy either.
Well done, have a great Crimbo.
Phil :welldone

Bloody teenagers. ;}

Good on you Taz,:welldone You've certainly added your stamp on the Breakfast room & cafe sax arena's.......like your new Avatar, although miss the busking aspect......how long you reckon before 2000?

Merry Xmas

Ciao
Jimu:mrcool

I feel there needs to be a concerted effort to break Taz's self imposed posting ban. How long can he go without saying anything and thereby maintain his 1000th post situation?

Of course this does give us plenty of opportunity to make fun of him knowing there will be no repercussions!

Please be cautious of any new member that suddenly appears and acts as if they know you, it might be Taz in disguise!

Congratulations Taz, so how does it feel to have reached 1K? Just think if you had a pound for every post :w00t:

Best wishes,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrrrrg I knew it couldnt last :crying::crying:

Well all I can say is something mildly sensible. Your contributions are always welcome Taz, so I look forward to you building up to 2000.
Cheers
Colin

I am soooooooo disappointed.

I was hoping that for Taz's 1001st post, it would be a transcription of "One Thousand and One, One Thousand and One, gets rid of that workaday frown. One Thousand and One cleans a big, big carpet for less than half-a-crown"

:)))
i am soooooooo disappointed.

I was hoping that for taz's 1001st post, it would be a transcription of "one thousand and one, one thousand and one, gets rid of that workaday frown. One thousand and one cleans a big, big carpet for less than half-a-crown"

:))):))):)))

Pete, I thought you'd have been too busy trying out all the options for the "new sax". Or have you decided to stick with the Amati - can't imagine you could get a better sound out of something costing ten times the price of it!

You do realise you have to buy us all a beer. (except the young 'uns
of course.

Pete, I thought you'd have been too busy trying out all the options for the "new sax". Or have you decided to stick with the Amati - can't imagine you could get a better sound out of something costing ten times the price of it!

Bill, I'm deeply touched. :blush: Thanks
And for everyone else :cheers: Have a beer on me (virtual beer of course!)

Back
Top Bottom