Images and Videos in Posts
Images can be embedded or linked via the image icon above the text editor.
- Click on the image icon above the text field when posting a message and upload from your computer or enter the URL of the image (the URL of the actual image, not the web page that the image is on).
- Copy and paste (CTRL+C CTRL+V) an image from your computer into the text editor
- Drag and drop an image from your computer to the text editor.
To post a video from Youtube etc.
- First copy the Youtube URL. You can get this by clicking on Share underneath the video – it is the bit that starts with https://
- Go back to the forum text editor and paste the URL of the video page.
Images/video in the media gallery (Pics & Vids)
- Click in the Media tab in the main navigation
- Click on add media
- Create an album or choose an existing album if you have any
- You will have the choice of uploading from your desktop or inserting a URL if you have images hosted on another website.
Note that you can share an image from your gallery into a post.
- Click on the image
- In the Sidebar (RH side on desktop, underneath on mobiles)
- Choose Share BB Code (either full or thumbnail)