support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Mauriat System 76 alto sax

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCureFan

Locality
westcountry England
Looking to sell my Mauriat alto. Its a System 76 2nd edition however its a bit of an anomaly as its a factory demo and is slightly different from most 2nd editions - non standard series number, double arms on low B and C and a guard over the G#, different wording on logo (I have emails from sax.co confirming it as a 2nd edition). Its in overall good condition apart from a ding in the neck (see pic) which was there when I bought it from sax.co approx 2 years ago. There is some minor wear in the usual places ( palm key, Eb/C touch pieces, thumbhook and octave key lever). I won't try and describe the sound as I'm rubbish at that sort of thing but Stephen Howard did do a review which is on his website. Comes with protec case, cloth, mauriat mouthpiece/lig/cap/strap. Id rather not post for two reasons 1. no box 2. past bad experiences. Im in Plymouth but happy to travel a fair distance to deliver (2-250 miles give or take a bit). No idea what these are worth so I'll try £850 with 5% donation

sorry original post didn't put the media gallery in. hopefully here it is
IMG_0159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeanette, yes it still for sale. Completely forgot about the ad what with the surgery and new sax. Also open to offers

^ replied

On hold as need to get looked at due to low d problem

Could a mod close this thread please as Im withdrawing it from sale as it needs some work doing to it and I don't feel comfortable selling as is

Done, thanks for being open! Feel free to resist when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom