• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Forestone Black Bamboo MS Tenor Reed

davidk

Paints With Notes
Hello

I've just bought a Forestone Black Bamboo reed for tenor saxophone, strength MS. It's too hard and too narrow for my Ponzol M2 110 mouthpiece, so I won't be playing it again. I paid £18 plus £0.95 postage from Howarth, and have played it for five minutes. I've rinsed it in vodka and will be shipping it in it's original packaging.

Price: £13.50 including shipping within the mainland UK and £1 (~7.5%) donation to the forum charity fund.

More info at:
http://www.forestone-japan.com/index.php/tenor-saxophone-reeds/

Thanks for looking

David

Yard sale posts can't be edited, but sorry about the apostrophe in "it's original packaging". I'll be sure to remove it before sending. :)

Tell you what, if you don't get a sale

I have a Forestone black bamboo (M) that was a little stiff when I started playing it but has softened to a constant and actually ideal strength for me

So if you keep playing you might find it'll wear in

To help those first few goes you could gently bend the tip on a flat surface with the reed held upside down, if you get my drift, which temporarily narrows the effective tip opening

Hello

I've just bought a Forestone Black Bamboo reed for tenor saxophone, strength MS. It's too hard and too narrow for my Ponzol M2 110 mouthpiece, so I won't be playing it again. I paid £18 plus £0.95 postage from Howarth, and have played it for five minutes. I've rinsed it in vodka and will be shipping it in it's original packaging.

Price: £13.50 including shipping within the mainland UK and £1 (~7.5%) donation to the forum charity fund.

More info at:
http://www.forestone-japan.com/index.php/tenor-saxophone-reeds/

Thanks for looking

David
I'll take it if you still have it and give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom