1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out the new media gallery. See "Pics& Vids" tab in the main navigation bar.
    See the photo contest here

Candy Dulfer's new "Funked Up and Chilled Out" Video EPK

Discussion in 'Smooth & Fusion' started by Chris98, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Chris98

Chris98 Senior Member

I hope this is the right genre to put this under.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kbs2Pe0QI1w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kbs2Pe0QI1w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Rogerb

Rogerb Member

Didn't she play an Inderbinen at one time?......although I am no expert, that looks like MkVI ???
    Very saxy, anyway :D

3. Chris98

Chris98 Senior Member

Hi Roger,

I believe she did/does play an Inderbinen, there was some rumor that it got dropped in her kitchen and needed repairing! Ouch.

I've just had a look at her website and she has a section about what she plays, an Inderbinen alto with a Lebayle metal jazz size 8 mouthpiece and medium filed and unfiled Rico Jazz Selects, presumably not at the same time.

All the best,

Chris

4. AlanB

AlanB Member

sorry to lower the tone, but..........

Phwaaaaarrrrr;}

5. half diminished

half diminished Senior Member

Personally, I like to watch her vids with the sound turned off as I find it distracting. :w00t: >:)