1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candy Dulfer's new "Funked Up and Chilled Out" Video EPK

Discussion in 'Smooth & Fusion' started by Chris98, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Chris98

Chris98 Senior Member

I hope this is the right genre to put this under.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kbs2Pe0QI1w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kbs2Pe0QI1w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Rogerb

Rogerb Member

Didn't she play an Inderbinen at one time?......although I am no expert, that looks like MkVI ???
    Very saxy, anyway :D

3. Chris98

Chris98 Senior Member

Hi Roger,

I believe she did/does play an Inderbinen, there was some rumor that it got dropped in her kitchen and needed repairing! Ouch.

I've just had a look at her website and she has a section about what she plays, an Inderbinen alto with a Lebayle metal jazz size 8 mouthpiece and medium filed and unfiled Rico Jazz Selects, presumably not at the same time.

All the best,

Chris

4. AlanB

AlanB Member

sorry to lower the tone, but..........

Phwaaaaarrrrr;}

5. half diminished

half diminished Senior Member

Personally, I like to watch her vids with the sound turned off as I find it distracting. :w00t: >:)