• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Altos for sale

ProfJames

Elementary member
Martin Imperial circa 1965 - near perfect condition, with Martin case. Serviced about nine months ago and been it it's case since then. Not needed

£400 ono plus delivery

Roy Benson - AS202A - antique finish in mint condition with case. Near perfect condition. See Roy Benson site for photos £200 ono plus delivery SOLD

martinII-imp2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It says "Seller donates to forum funds" on the thread. Does that automatically recognise the 5% or do I need to write it? Wasn't sure.

Put the camera up for sale and get yourself a nice easy starter sax! Hours and hours of fun and frustration! There are plenty for sale in the USA and some great makes as well..!

The upside down m/pc is the classic geezer who bought it at a boot fair and is trying to flog it on ebay thing..
.. clearly a gent of the quality and discernment of Prf J is employing subtle irony here...:)

Right.....I had better buy another mouthpiece as this one just doesn't allow me to bend a note!

Price drop to £375....it's immaculate. A lovely player.

Attachments

• martinII6.JPG
    martinII6.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 115
I really like the Martin alto, but my wife has given me the choice between another saxophone, or a original 63 Hofner 500/1 bass, it really is a tough choice.

Nomad

Get the bass
1:- it`ll only go up in value 2:- The bass is solid in your repertoire and the sax mybe a flash in the pan 3:- they`re harder to come by than Martin Altos at the right price

This isn`t to squit on Prof's sale m in fact I`m amazed that Martin is still here but those basses are like pre-CBS strats, original Gibson 335s etc , you only usually get one chance to own one

This isn`t to squit on Prof's sale m in fact I`m amazed that Martin is still here but those basses are like pre-CBS strats, original Gibson 335s etc , you only usually get one chance to own one

If only ProfJames had put the Martin up for sale before the wife bought me my birthday present I would of probably gone for the Martin over the Yanagisawa, and I never think of resale value when I buy an instrument, I buy them for the enjoyment they bring, I don't sell instruments for a living, nor do I work in a music shop, I do however own a couple of Gibson 335's and 355's, and pre CBS Fenders - my first guitar was a pre CBS Fender Strat

Nomad.

Back
Top Bottom